Franklin Pierce 2021-2022

I just had my interview, it was with two professors/ pas and one graduated just a few years ago from the program. The one that graduated only a few years ago spoke very highly of the program! They were both very nice and asked the questions you would expect. Be yourself and you will do great!! 

• 3 weeks later...
46 minutes ago, Nq223 said:

I just received an interview invitation!😄This is my first interview for a PA Program. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to prepare, I have just been researching questions and thinking of how I would answer them myself!

Congrats on the interview invitation!!! First thing first, take a deep breath and relax. I highly recommend knowing what to say to the typical questions like "tell me about yourself, Why PA, Why Franklin Pierce?, What are your strengths and weaknesses?" Also, prepare for ethical and situational questions. 

I would recommend preparing by buying Savanna Perry's interview book "Physician Assistant School Interview Guide". In addition, do some mock interviews with PAlife or ThePAPlatform.

Good luck! Feel free to DM me with any questions

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, payalshah529 said:

Congrats on the interview invitation!!! First thing first, take a deep breath and relax. I highly recommend knowing what to say to the typical questions like "tell me about yourself, Why PA, Why Franklin Pierce?, What are your strengths and weaknesses?" Also, prepare for ethical and situational questions. 

I would recommend preparing by buying Savanna Perry's interview book "Physician Assistant School Interview Guide". In addition, do some mock interviews with PAlife or ThePAPlatform.

Good luck! Feel free to DM me with any questions

Thank you so much!

From those of you who had their interview, is it just an interview and a writing sample? Other online interviews I had there was an information session and a few Q&A opportunities, so I just want to be sure I'm not missing anything. 

Also, can anyone speak about the writing sample?

Thanks!

-A

6 hours ago, AMHaas said:

From those of you who had their interview, is it just an interview and a writing sample? Other online interviews I had there was an information session and a few Q&A opportunities, so I just want to be sure I'm not missing anything. 

Also, can anyone speak about the writing sample?

Thanks!

-A

It was just an interview and a writing sample. There isn't a Q&A but you can ask the interviewers questions after the interview is conducted. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, MAFENPA said:

I haven't heard anything else either. How long did it take for them to deposit your seat deposit? 

It took my about 10 days. I sent the deposit Nov 8th and got a confirmation email on the 18th. I had to email them to ask if they received it. Check your spam folder for the financial aid email because mine went there.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...