Sacred Heart 2021-2022 Application cycle

• 2 weeks later...

I interviewed with SHU on 10/29 and we were told admissions decisions would go out mid-December. This was my first PA school interview and it was a really great experience. I used the PA School Interview Guide book and did an informal mock interview, which were both plenty helpful. Good luck to everyone!

20 hours ago, myriam said:

Anyone hear back from Sep 17 Interview? 

I am dying 🥺

Nope. I've done my interview on Sep 17. Never heard back. 

To be honest I'm not expecting to hear back. I'm not trying to put you down, but I think their pattern of selecting became obvious to me. They select (top) 2-5 applicants of each interview group they do. So far I've seen 5-7 interview groups/dates. So that adds up to how many they accept (35-40 students). And if someone did not accept the offer, they pick for the waitlisted student. (But also, I think if you' have been put to the waitlist you get to be informed earlier, I assume) 

Don't quote me on this but this my assumption 😅

Good luck though, you never know.

• 2 weeks later...