Sacred Heart 2021-2022 Application cycle

22 hours ago, PREPASA said:

I wonder if there is anyway to know my ranking on the waitlist. It would be difficult for those who have to move out there.

I agree. I remember them saying in the email that they aren't able to tell you youre ranking but maybe there's a different way to find out? 

So I emailed them because I’m trying to get an apartment and I’m afraid to sign the lease if I’m close to getting off the waitlist… this was the response :

Thank you for reaching out. I am so sorry, but we cannot release any information about where a candidate falls on the waitlist.

1 hour ago, mb1260 said:

So I emailed them because I’m trying to get an apartment and I’m afraid to sign the lease if I’m close to getting off the waitlist… this was the response :

Thank you for reaching out. I am so sorry, but we cannot release any information about where a candidate falls on the waitlist.

Hey, I understand where you are coming from because I would also have to move out there and it would be nice to know to get things in order. I guess if we were to get off the waitlist we would just have to move quick. Not ideal 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...