2021-2022 George Washington University

2 hours ago, flightmedicine said:

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone on this forum. This has kept me sane and helped me through this process. I don't post because usually the answer is already there from other awesome people. Today I got the call and will be attending the GW PA/MPH!!!! I can't thank this community enough!

Hi, if you don't mind me asking, when did you interview with the program? Also CONGRATSS

Edited by PAFHMD

On 11/16/2021 at 3:56 PM, prepanora23 said:

Unfortunately GW finished with interviews this cycle. They usually send rejection letters around end of November and into December. 

Did they tell you this directly? I recently followed up with them regarding my application since I submitted very early on in the cycle... They told me my application is still under review and that final decisions are still being made. I'm hoping this leaves a chance for more interview sessions, or perhaps they are still forming a waitlist.

1 hour ago, PrePAPhleb said:

Did they tell you this directly? I recently followed up with them regarding my application since I submitted very early on in the cycle... They told me my application is still under review and that final decisions are still being made. I'm hoping this leaves a chance for more interview sessions, or perhaps they are still forming a waitlist.

I did get the same information from them recently. They only conduct interviews through Nov. This information is also on their information.

It seems as if there is still hope for those who interviewed already as they’re still making decisions. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, prepanora23 said:

I did get the same information from them recently. They only conduct interviews through Nov. This information is also on their information.

It seems as if there is still hope for those who interviewed already as they’re still making decisions. 

That is true. They will not be sending anymore interview invites, but for those that have already been interviewed, they should be releasing a waitlist soon, pending response from the admitted students. I have current friends in the cohort who were on the waitlist until the month before school started, so there is always a chance to get an acceptance as there are a lot of moving pieces between now and May. Good luck to you all! 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, semihippo said:

That is true. They will not be sending anymore interview invites, but for those that have already been interviewed, they should be releasing a waitlist soon, pending response from the admitted students. I have current friends in the cohort who were on the waitlist until the month before school started, so there is always a chance to get an acceptance as there are a lot of moving pieces between now and May. Good luck to you all! 

Are you able to check your place on the waitlist? 

On 11/26/2021 at 8:20 PM, strupsky said:

Anyone know of a Facebook group or group chat for accepted students? I’ll be starting in June and would love to chat with some of my incoming classmates 😊

I believe someone started one a little while ago on Facebook called GWU PA Class of 2024, but it is not the official one created by the school. The School will be creating one after their decisions have been made, so maybe end of Dec or Jan.