2021-2022 George Washington University

Hi everyone! Thought I would start this thread since I haven't seen one for this cycle yet.

I submitted my app and supplemental for the program 5/13 and was verified earlier the same day (submitted another app for a diff program the day before). I did send my GRE scores back on 04/29 but the supplemental checklist says they haven't received it yet. I haven't gotten an email from GW saying they received my app yet. Good luck everyone!

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/14/2021 at 5:57 PM, swong97 said:

Hi everyone! Thought I would start this thread since I haven't seen one for this cycle yet.

I submitted my app and supplemental for the program 5/13 and was verified earlier the same day (submitted another app for a diff program the day before). I did send my GRE scores back on 04/29 but the supplemental checklist says they haven't received it yet. I haven't gotten an email from GW saying they received my app yet. Good luck everyone!

Hi! I was wondering about this too. Every other school on CASPA received my GRE scores except GW. Also haven't received an email that they received it. Just got verified today so hoping I'll get a response about them receiving it soon. Any updates for you?

On 5/31/2021 at 9:35 AM, CaryValdes said:

Hi! I was wondering about this too. Every other school on CASPA received my GRE scores except GW. Also haven't received an email that they received it. Just got verified today so hoping I'll get a response about them receiving it soon. Any updates for you?

Hi! I actually saw on last year's thread that CASPA never updated on whether GW received scores. It will update under the checklist on your supplemental app though. I did see that GW received my scores on the supplemental app. I got an email like a week after submitting that GW received my caspa and supp apps and that everything is under review.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!

Submitted CASPA on 06/07/21. As of today not yet verified. 

GW Supplemental App rcvd on 05/19/21.

GRE scores sent 05/18/21 and were never updated for GW on my CASPA. I emailed GW but never heard back.. I figured this was something they were used to getting a lot and were busy with more important things. I ended up calling them and was informed it's CASPA who should update this. @swong97 Thanks! I'll be on the lookout for that email from them once my app gets verified. **fingers crossed**

Good luck everyone!

On 6/1/2021 at 2:35 PM, swong97 said:

Hi! I actually saw on last year's thread that CASPA never updated on whether GW received scores. It will update under the checklist on your supplemental app though. I did see that GW received my scores on the supplemental app. I got an email like a week after submitting that GW received my caspa and supp apps and that everything is under review.

Where is the checklist? When I log on, all it says is: “100% complete, congratulations! Your application is under review.”

Houpa2023, when you log into the GW Force website there should be a column next to the Physician Assistant M.S.H.S., Summer 2022 titled one that says checklist. If it isn't up yet I imagine they might not have received your GRE yet or haven't finished going through your supplemental. Good luck! I loved GW for my MHIA degree so I am really hoping I can go back for PA. 

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/30/2021 at 2:31 PM, mari09 said:

Hi! Has anyone heard anything back yet? I got a confirmation that my app was under review July 1!

Their website says that they send invite approximately 2 weeks before the interview. The dates are listed on the website as well with the first one being 9/11 so likely invites won't go out until the end of August at the earliest.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thisisliz said:

Aside from the email saying that the supplemental app was received, is there another email that goes out that says that your application is under review? Or that your CASPA application was received? How soon after did the "under review" email get sent after submitting your CASPA/supplemental?

Yes there is an email that says your application is under review. Mine was sent out a few days after I submitted my GRE score. I submitted CASPA/supplemental in early May and was notified that my supplemental application was received on 5/11. I took the GRE at the end of May and submitted my scores before June 1st. I received an "under review" email on 6/9, so about a week later.

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, FuturePAstudent11 said:

Any news on interviews? Was checking out previous forums and they started getting them last week... this waiting is killing me lol 

They said that invitations are sent out about 2 weeks before the interview.. The first interview date is on 9/11, so anyone getting invited to that interview will likely hear towards the end of next week. The other interview dates are 9/25, 10/23, and 11/13.