10 hours ago, MONBY said:

Congratulations! That makes 4 now that have been accepted. I have a question to those that were accepted if CDU is your top choice or if you all are still doing other interviews. I have some other interviews lined up in November/December and still wanted to get to know theses schools but also understand that it could open up a spot for another candidate if I decline. Let me know if anyone else is in the same boat!

CDU was higher on my list than other schools I have interviews for and another acceptance I received. I declined the interviews and the seat. I think it is only fair to give others a fighting chance to get into these programs as we all know that any extra time to prepare for interviews can make all the difference.

• Like 2

On 11/13/2021 at 11:52 AM, MONBY said:

Congratulations! That makes 4 now that have been accepted. I have a question to those that were accepted if CDU is your top choice or if you all are still doing other interviews. I have some other interviews lined up in November/December and still wanted to get to know theses schools but also understand that it could open up a spot for another candidate if I decline. Let me know if anyone else is in the same boat!

I guess it depends on you.. I had 1 more interview after my CDU interview and I had 2 interviews prior to my CDU interview. If you are really interested in the schools that you are getting invites in.. I say do it! You never know how well you might love the program and some programs do offer amazing scholarships. I have started to decline other programs that I was not really interested in so other people could get the chance to interview. If you want to get to know these schools, then go for it!! 

On 11/12/2021 at 8:02 PM, Peezee said:

Congrats! So far it looks like 3 people got accepted with a phone call from the afternoon group of October 29. I'm starting to think that this means I'm not getting accepted. Did they mention why they notified so quickly? 

He told me that they reach out to the majority of the applicants in December, and I got accepted early because I got one of the top scores during the interview process. I say don't lose hope!! They're most likely still finalizing their seats and still in the process of reaching out to the second interview group. Plus I read on the previous years' thread that they accept students up until the summer of next year even. 

43 minutes ago, abbysolo said:

During the interview at 11/12, I'm pretty sure they said that we were the very last interview date.

If I misheard, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong!

Ya, I'm pretty sure they mentioned that it was their last set of interviewers, but again I could also have heard wrong!

3 hours ago, JPAJJ said:

anyone that interviewed heard back today? 😅

No I have not heard anything, did they say that they would start today? I did not ask them when they would start sending updates and they also did not mention anything

48 minutes ago, csala013 said:

Ya, I'm pretty sure they mentioned that it was their last set of interviewers, but again I could also have heard wrong!

No I have not heard anything, did they say that they would start today? I did not ask them when they would start sending updates and they also did not mention anything

I didn’t ask either I’m hoping soon we’ll hear back, I interviewed on the 29th of October.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/30/2021 at 9:28 AM, rrvnPA said:

No, nothing at all. I'm starting to feel like no news is not good news.. Did anyone who interviewed on 11/12 heard back? 

On 11/30/2021 at 10:14 AM, JPAJJ said:

The wait is killing me 😭😭

I have not received anything either, I am worried but maybe they either recently started contacting people or will start. I guess we just gotta remain hopeful!

• Like 2

On 11/17/2021 at 3:44 PM, OneDayAPA said:

To all of you who have been accepted congratulations! I am planning on making a facebook group for accepted students to get connected with each other. Message me if you would like the link to the group!

Join the group if you haven't already! Excited to see that we are getting more of this year's class 🙂

Edited by MONBY
  • Like 3

• 4 weeks later...