9 hours ago, Kharaaaaaa said:

Hey guys I have an upcoming interview! For those of you that interviewed in person, did you just show them your vaccination card? Or did you upload it somewhere?

You should probably bring the card with just to be safe! They accepted the physical card when I brought it, although uploading it might be an option, but when in doubt bring the card. 

Edited by JT1223

6 hours ago, csala013 said:

Hey everyone, for those who interviewed or will be interviewed, did you get any confirmation after all the stuff we had to submit prior to the interview? Thank you!

I did not receive any type of confirmation that these materials were received and I interviewed already on 10/29. So as long as you submit every single thing that they ask for, that should suffice! Good luck!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JPAJJ said:

Congrats to everyone that was accepted or waiting to interview!🤗🤗

for those that interviewed on the 29 have you heard back yet? Or know when we’ll receive an answer? 

I have not heard back either. I saw last year's forum said it will be within 2-3 weeks, and they send out emails. But it seems like this year people received acceptance calls instead? 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MONBY said:

I wanted to see if anyone got an official email yet but it looks like we are all on the same boat! 

I also got a call on 11/2 for acceptance to CDU! I interviewed on 10/29 in the afternoon as well. 

Congrats! So far it looks like 3 people got accepted with a phone call from the afternoon group of October 29. I'm starting to think that this means I'm not getting accepted. Did they mention why they notified so quickly? 

1 minute ago, Peezee said:

Congrats! So far it looks like 3 people got accepted with a phone call from the afternoon group of October 29. I'm starting to think that this means I'm not getting accepted. Did they mention why they notified so quickly? 

Do not loose hope! I am not too sure since an official email has not been sent out but there are still plenty of spots with individuals being accepted to other programs everyday 🙂 

4 hours ago, FloresprePA said:

Congrats to everyone! I interviewed on 10/29 with the morning group and was called on 11/2. I was told that the acceptance email would follow the call in 1-2 weeks.

Congratulations! That makes 4 now that have been accepted. I have a question to those that were accepted if CDU is your top choice or if you all are still doing other interviews. I have some other interviews lined up in November/December and still wanted to get to know theses schools but also understand that it could open up a spot for another candidate if I decline. Let me know if anyone else is in the same boat!