37 minutes ago, TayyPrePA said:

I just received an email for an interview invite at the end of October! I submitted my app the beginning of May. 

Congratulations! I just received an invite too  for the end of October. I sent my email confirming that I would attend the interview but I haven’t received the confirmation yet that they received my email. 

Did you or anyone else received a confirmation email? 

20 minutes ago, MilkyM00 said:

Uhh… did anyone else get an invite to an virtual open house? It mentioned that there will  be a break out session for PA program.

is this maybe saying: join so we can see if you’re truly interested or so they can advertise other programs to you

Also got this email. I think it’s just cause we’re interested in their program. Nothing else unfortunately 

3 minutes ago, JT1223 said:

Congratulations! I just received an invite too  for the end of October. I sent my email confirming that I would attend the interview but I haven’t received the confirmation yet that they received my email. 

Did you or anyone else received a confirmation email? 

Congrats! When did you apply and what are your stats if you don’t mind sharing

1 hour ago, csala013 said:

Congrats! Thanks for the heads up, I hope I get offered one as well!

Haha, I got that email too. I didn't think too much of it, I was just happy to see that I was on some sort of automatic mailing list related to PAs. I won't be able to join though, got a morning shift!

Same! Just excited that my email is roaming around their system. Keeping my fingers crossed to hear about an interview soon 🤞

9 hours ago, Gurleen said:

Do you mind sharing stats & when you applied ? 

Sure! I applied June 6th 

cGPA: 3.46

sGPA: 3.38

PCE: 2,504 hrs at the time of application. Over 3,000 hrs now as a PCT

HCE: 496 hrs 

Shadowing: 164 hrs in different specialties 

Volunteering:171 hrs

Leadership hrs: 1,000+ hrs

5 LORs from 2 professors, 2 PAs, and 1 work supervisor 

3 hours ago, ShollzthePA said:

Sure! I applied June 6th 

cGPA: 3.46

sGPA: 3.38

PCE: 2,504 hrs at the time of application. Over 3,000 hrs now as a PCT

HCE: 496 hrs 

Shadowing: 164 hrs in different specialties 

Volunteering:171 hrs

Leadership hrs: 1,000+ hrs

5 LORs from 2 professors, 2 PAs, and 1 work supervisor 

That’s great ! I only have about 55 shadowing hours with a pa and about 20 with a doctor. And 3 reqs but my other stats are very similar , have about 3500 direct patient cate experience 

13 hours ago, OZtoPA said:

Did anyone receive a confirmation email after emailing back. I emailed them back yesterday and was being patient, but now I'm nervous. I sent another email to  paadmissions@cdrewu.edu as directed in the email 😅

I received an automated email when I replied back on Friday. Glad I'm not the only one stressing out about that lol

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, abbysolo said:

Just received an interview invite for November 12!

13 hours ago, csala013 said:

I also received my interview invite for November 12! See you there and best of luck to both of us!!

Congratulations and good luck to you both! When did you all submit your applications? 

• 2 weeks later...