Looking for shadowing opportunities near Bellingham, WA

Hello,

I am currently residing in Bellingham Washington. I am eager to get some shadowing experience prior to applying to PA school this year. I have received both covid vaccines, and would love to shadow in person. Please let me know if you have any ideas. I have reached out to several PAs in the area and have yet to hear back from anyone. 

Thank you!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By riversong
      I'm having a hard time finding PAs to shadow, I was only able to one so far. Currently work as a PCT at Albany Med. I have tried both AMC and SPH but no luck.  I have called a lot of clinics not affiliated with AMC or SPH too. (AMC called me back and told me to stop cold calling their clinics ? and no luck with SPH) and they have either given me the run around or told me "no" due to HIIPPA or that their PAs don't want the extra responsibility of a shadow.  
      Does anyone one know a PA in the area. It seems that the only way to convince a PA for shadow is to have some connections. Cold calling is not working. 
      I would really appreciate any advice!!  Feel free to DM me. 
    • By hmtpnw
      Hello everyone,
      I am currently in the process of applying to cardiology jobs. I'm finishing up school in NC and applying out here as well, but ideally I'd like to end up back home in the Seattle/Tacoma area after graduating.
      I do have a few leads, including an initial call with a recruiter for one of the larger hospital systems later this week, but I am wondering if there are any cardiology PAs here practicing in the Seattle/Tacoma area who would be willing to share any insight about salary, the different hospital systems, current job market, etc.
    • By KimberlyM54
      Hello all! 

My name is Kim and I am a demonstrated pre-PA coach and a current PA-S with a high success rate of client admission. I am currently available to take on new clients. I offer services including the following: personal statement editing/feedback, supplemental essay editing/feedback, interviewing prep/coaching, mock interviews, general pre-PA application advising sessions and pre-PA planning for the future. During the 2019-2020 cycle, I was invited to 7 interviews but only chose to attend 4 as I was accepted to my top choice by the 4th interview. I was accepted to ALL programs that I decided to interview with. Please email me at prepacoachkimberly@gmail.com if you are interested in learning more about my services. I also offer these services to other pre-health students as well.

Happy holidays, 
      Kim 

• By Bloomcailtin
      Hello,
      I'm currently searching for EMPA jobs in the Seattle area. Looking to move in late spring/early summer of 2021 for my boyfriend's job. I've completed a postgrad residency in emergency medicine in an inner city hospital in the midwest. Will have 2 years of experience by time of move, was also an EMT-B for 3 years prior to school. I was wondering if anyone had information on good hospitals/groups to look at or knows of any places hiring!
      Thanks!
      C. Bloom
    • By jgoodman1617
      I am looking to set up a shadowing schedule with a PA in the Indianapolis area whether it be once a week, twice a week, or every other week. I am from Fishers, so if you are practicing there that is a plus!

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More