Normal or abnormal ECG

Recently was gifted a samsung active watch with ECG capability and decided to give it a try. Attached is the ECG data that is provided and wanted some insight on whether it is normal. I admittedly have never been strong with interpreting but the T wave to me seems tall and wide. I have tried using the watch on someone else which displayed a picture perfect ECG. Thank you in advance.

Screen Shot 2020-12-15 at 7.26.35 PM.png

8 hours ago, jspring said:

Recently was gifted a samsung active watch with ECG capability and decided to give it a try. Attached is the ECG data that is provided and wanted some insight on whether it is normal. I admittedly have never been strong with interpreting but the T wave to me seems tall and wide. I have tried using the watch on someone else which displayed a picture perfect ECG. Thank you in advance.

Screen Shot 2020-12-15 at 7.26.35 PM.png

This likely falls under the "asking for medical advice on a forum" rule...which is generally a bad idea.

• Upvote 2