2021-2022 Cycle

• 3 weeks later...
Guest goblue2020

Hey!

I also interviewed on November 18th!! I received an email with a UMID number, but haven't heard back from the program itself. I was not sure if I was a mistake. 

Hope your interview went great!!! @Pay1997

5 hours ago, mrad627 said:

Hi!

For those of you who have applied/are applying here, did you guys submit proof of shadowing hours as well? It says under the website that you have to for volunteer services but doesn't specifically clarify for shadowing (just that if you don't have any, say that)?

Thanks in advance!

I did. I am not sure that I needed to, but I had it so I just submitted it with my other verification forms.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey everyone! I received an email today to complete a survey about the early admissions interview, however, I was interviewed for regular admissions so I am not sure if it was mistakenly sent to me or if it was just a typo in the email. I was wondering if anyone who interviewed for early admissions also received this email?