WSU 2020-2021

7 hours ago, Luckylucy555 said:

Honestly not sure !! I’ve never been on this so I don’t know, I feel like it’s just if someone else cancels for that day there’s a line of people on waitlist at the offer it to. but I wonder if there isn’t any people that cancel, do we get the next day of interviewing? Interesting 

Yea, was wondering the same. Do you know if they will have more interview dates? 

Yea, was wondering the same. Do you know if they will have more interview dates? 

I believe this is the only other interview. My friend attends the program and told me they were planning on only two. But who knows things are always up to change really until they find the people they want to as part of their cohort
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, mandyq said:

I believe this is the only other interview. My friend attends the program and told me they were planning on only two. But who knows things are always up to change really until they find the people they want to as part of their cohort

As a current didactic student, there is only 2 interview dates, one of which already passed. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, gshak said:

Hello everyone,

Just a QQ for anyone who got an interview or got accepted, did you guys take your prereqs at a community college, online, or at a university? I feel like I might retake all my prereqs to improve my chances next year!

Hey! I got accepted and I graduated STCC a community college for respiratory therapy then went to Umass for my bachelors. There the only science prereq I got was Chem 1 and the rest I went back to STCC for! I really don’t think where you got the classes done matters, just your grades