It looks on their website and on the CASPA prerequisites page like you have to take anatomy&physiology I and II...is this true? I took a separate human anatomy class and a physiology class - they weren't combined. I don't want to apply if this will not fulfill the requirement. Also, it says "Two semesters of human anatomy & physiology with laboratory (from a biology, physiology, zoology department, or an allied health program)"...my courses are from my school's kinesiology dept...will this not work?

Thanks, I appreciate your feedback.  

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By ohdorkai
      I’m planning on applying to PA school 2022 cycle and will be taking organic chem by then. I’m taking genetics, microbio (second time) and chem (second time) and just received my official grade of a C in genetics. I received a C in micro/chem the first time around so I’m hoping for higher grades in both. I also have a C in anatomy that's officially on my transcript. I know I can handle the work for PA school, but at the moment I have to work two jobs (one full-time and other is part time) due to both my parents dying & me having minimum family support. 
      I have mostly A’s/some B’s in my other prerequisites but I’m really worried that this C (plus the anatomy course) will make my application look bad.
      All in all, how bad does this look?
    • By PAstudent817923
      Hi, 

I am seeking help from my fellow PA students/previous PA students on what do to about not doing well in Anatomy. I just failed my second exam (and also failed the first one) after thinking it was going to go better the second time around. I definitely have changed my study habits since the beginning and I have felt that they have been working better, but clearly not. I have been meeting with my professor and advisor and I am still just having trouble pinpointing what I am doing that just isn’t working. I have done a lot of my own research and tried implementing other study techniques but nothing seems to be working. If you guys could please just tell me what you did to be successful, I would appreciate it so much. 
    • By Erose
      Hello all!
      I am sure there are already several similar topics already on here, but I am struggling to find them. I am wondering if anyone has compiled a list of schools that do or do not accept online anatomy and physiology courses if taken during quarantine. I have checked the websites of several schools that make no statements on how their prereq requirements have been altered in response to the pandemic. If anyone has any recommendations I would be very grateful.
      Thank you!!
    • By jewelmidori
      Wondering if anyone knows of schools with minimal or no credit expirations. Many schools require prereqs are taken within 5, 7, 10 years and I've retaken three courses thus far to meet most schools' requirements. Soon, more will fall outside of these ranges and it's exasperating to think I will have to pay out-of-pocket for more classes. I'll probably wind up retaking them, but I figure it doesn't hurt to put feelers out there if it means having more money dedicated to applications. 
    • By beccapolyack
      Hey, everybody! Fairly new here. I’ve been scrolling through other threads on this site regarding recommended online schools for prerequisite courses. A few of the threads are extremely helpful but several years old, so I wanted to start a more contemporary thread in case online school qualities have changed or there are any new ones. 
      I’m looking to take biochemistry and anatomy online. Ideally a low price would be great, but a self-paced online course is most important to me considering my current career and associated time restrictions. 
      I’ve been looking heavily at UNE for both courses but have heard mixed reviews. Any recommendations or suggestions based on your experiences, for UNE or others?
      Thank you so much!
      Becca

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More