Pfeiffer University 2020-2021 Cycle

1 hour ago, PhAs1Day said:

Just wanted to start the thread for this application cycle. Good luck everyone!

19 minutes ago, Popup123 said:

I applied and update my application with Mrs. Harwood. I am still waiting has anyone heard anything?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I submitted everything on 6/30.  Have been waiting for a response since.

Pfeiffer MSPAS Admissions Requirements

Thank you all for you applications! The Admission Review Committee is working diligently to send out interview offers. Please keep a check on your emails for your potential offer.

Haven't applied yet, not worries there is still time! Submit your application today through CASPA. 

Again, thank you all! 

Pfeiffer Admissions Team

• Like 1

On 7/17/2020 at 12:13 PM, yoknell said:

I submitted everything on 6/30.  Have been waiting for a response since.

Thank you all for you applications! The Admission Review Committee is working diligently to send out interview offers. Please keep a check on your emails for your potential offer.

Haven't applied yet, not worries there is still time! Submit your application today through CASPA. 

Again, thank you all! 

Pfeiffer Admissions Team

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PfeifferPA said:

Again, thank you all! 

Pfeiffer Admissions Team

Thank you for the response! Fingers crossed. 

• Like 1

On 7/17/2020 at 12:15 PM, Popup123 said:

I did 5/30. They must be trying to figure out how to do interviews. Bc in person is definitely more helpful than online.

Again, thank you all! 

Pfeiffer Admissions Team

• Like 1

Again, thank you all! 

Pfeiffer Admissions Team

Thank you for the response. Most schools don’t go out of there way to inform applicants. Thanks for keeping us up to date.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Pfeiffer University MS-PAS as kicked off the first round of interviews this week. Know we are just getting started! We would like to thank each an every candidate who has applied. The Pfeiffer Admissions Team is working diligently in the background on applications and interviews through this unprecedented time.  

Haven't applied yet, not worries there is still time! Submit your application today through CASPA. Feel free to reach out to the Admissions Team with any lingering questions you may still have. Application Deadline is September 1st.

Again, thank you all! 

Pfeiffer Admissions Team

Pfeiffer PA vert.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...