2020-2021 Daemen Application Cycle

16 hours ago, vlobs said:

Hello everyone!

I also applied to Daemen College, and I got accepted for an interview process. I'm very nervous because my stats aren't looking so hot ever since COVID-19 hit, but I'm very excited nonetheless. I, unfortunately, wasn't able to get direct patient hours because of the pandemic in NYC is pretty bad. Anyone with similar experiences or with insight as to how the interview process will go? 

Did you apply via the BS/MS dual pathways for incoming freshmen, or did you apply via CASPA for the traditional Master's Program route? You may have contingency offer, I know they messaged me that if I was offered a slot, it would be contingent upon me passing my Calculus course this spring.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/4/2021 at 10:31 AM, Andrea56364 said:

Did you apply via the BS/MS dual pathways for incoming freshmen, or did you apply via CASPA for the traditional Master's Program route? You may have contingency offer, I know they messaged me that if I was offered a slot, it would be contingent upon me passing my Calculus course this spring.

Apologies for this awfully late response! I wonder why there wasn't a notification pushed through my emails. Anyways, I applied for the BS/MS dual pathway for incoming freshman. My interview is tomorrow. Excited yet scared poopless haha. And yes, I do think they offer that contingency plan. Thanks for the reminder! 😄

On 2/4/2021 at 9:31 AM, Andrea56364 said:

I applied via the traditional route.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/15/2021 at 7:22 PM, PAProspectW said:

LAPrePa2020:  How did you know you were on the waitlist? I had an interview about three weeks ago and still have not received official notification.

I got an email. They're probably reviewing your FAFSA and other information before making an acceptance. I would recommend calling/emailing them for an update.