1 hour ago, sjooo said:

I was accepted yesterday too! Just wondering, for the acceptance email, did you all only have the technical standards attached too?? I'm confused about the letter it says to sign along with the technical standards.

same! I was confused too but I screenshotted the email and signed it on my iPad and sent that back and it was accepted by them so I think thats what they meant

• Like 1

11 hours ago, osakanohime said:

From reading the previous years forum, I noticed that someone said we will recieve a fb group invite from Ms. Yasmine azor instead of making one up ourselves. Anyone else read that too? 

Congrats on those being accepted so far.

Last year we recieved a email from one of the staff members telling/inviting us that the PA club had created a FB group for the accepted students. 

We plan to do the same this year for you.

I will reach out mid or late May to the faculty to see if by that time they have a confirmed list of the  accepted students and their emails.

We will create a FB page and have Ms Azor or someone else send you all the link.

-Walter Quito PA-S

CSOM PA Club

• Like 1

On 4/29/2021 at 11:38 AM, vt102 said:

I was accepted as well! I think the other letter is a copy of the acceptance email they sent you

On 4/29/2021 at 11:52 AM, prePA0353 said:

same! I was confused too but I screenshotted the email and signed it on my iPad and sent that back and it was accepted by them so I think thats what they meant

Ohh gotcha, thank you guys! 🙂 

15 minutes ago, sjooo said:

Hi guys, did you guys receive a confirmation of whether or not they received the signed acceptance letter? I haven't heard anything back, so I just wanted to make sure it's normal or if I should follow up?

I got an email from Ms. Azor confirming that she received mine so maybe reach out to her if its been a while?

On 5/8/2021 at 1:31 PM, TAnne said:

Anyone else receive a phone call asking for social security number to be enrolled in the program? 

On 5/8/2021 at 3:15 PM, Jamescoltrane said:

Yea 

I got the call too but over the phone seemed a little weird. Did you guys tell them and are we sure its not a scam??

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, Arbi18 said:

Hello everyone, I have one quick question regarding the pre-requisites The program requires bio1, bio 2 and cell& molecular biology. In my undergrad college, cell& molec course is considered as bio 2. Can I use same course to meet two pre requisites ? 

I don't think so but I'd recommend you contact the program and ask them yourself. If you don't verify this info with CSOM PA program and you submit your application, there's no turning back, they'll automatically reject you if you don't meet their requirements...so again I suggest you contact the admissions office - email is on the school website. 

Edited by JulieG

1 hour ago, JulieG said:

I don't think so but I'd recommend you contact the program and ask them yourself. If you don't verify this info with CSOM PA program and you submit your application, there's no turning back, they'll automatically reject you if you don't meet their requirements...so again I suggest you contact the admissions office - email is on the school website. 

Thank you so much. Do you know the email where I can send the email please?