Application Cycle 2020-2021

On 7/10/2020 at 6:00 AM, sascott said:

Does anyone know approx how many apps they get in/year? They don't have any actual stats of previous classes listed on their website...

During an online meeting they said about 1,000- something pretty close to how much an average school gets. They said it usually narrows down to about 600 after prerequisite checks.

• Like 1

On 7/20/2020 at 7:51 PM, stephnie said:

Hey does anyone know if we can email our shadowing/clinical/volunteer experience through email? I currently do not have access to a fax machine. Thanks 🙂

On 7/20/2020 at 7:51 PM, stephnie said:

Hey does anyone know if we can email our shadowing/clinical/volunteer experience through email? I currently do not have access to a fax machine. Thanks 🙂

That is what I did!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, ndgoirish said:

I received an email with their intent to accept last night! Not an official acceptance (those aren’t until January), but they said they were saving a seat for me. Has anyone else who already interviewed heard back yet?

That's awesome and fast turnaround! I interview Monday. How many candidates were in your interview session? Was it pretty well organized for virtual format? 

3 hours ago, statusupdate123 said:

That's awesome and fast turnaround! I interview Monday. How many candidates were in your interview session? Was it pretty well organized for virtual format? 

It was extremely fast! There were 15 at my session. It was very organized.... a lot of moving parts, but they did a great job with communication and the technology 

On 10/13/2020 at 12:15 PM, ndgoirish said:

I received an email with their intent to accept last night! Not an official acceptance (those aren’t until January), but they said they were saving a seat for me. Has anyone else who already interviewed heard back yet?

Yes, received the same about a week ago!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, HRScheller said:

hello, do you think it would be too late to apply? and if so, would the forms be due by the first?

If you are going to apply, you better send it in now so it has time to get verified before 11/1. I don't think forms are due til matriculation, but I accepted a seat at another school so interviewed with UD, but never turned in those forms. They will conduct interviews until December, give acceptances in January, and pull from the waitlist until classes start.

Edited by statusupdate123