2020-2021 Application Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Everyone, 

I reached out to Concordia to update my application that I completed and I received an email just today confirming that my application had been received. In the email, the graduate admissions counselor confirmed that the decision to invite applicants for interviews would come after the 9/1/20 deadline,  because they would be reviewing from the entire pool of applicants. 

Hope this helps and good luck to you all!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, kitakat222 said:

Anyone hear anything back from Concordia? 

I haven’t! I received one email reminding me to submit my Casper, which I already have done. In the confirmation email they said they would reach out to candidates in the middle of September for interviews in November. Best of luck! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, ellamnelson said:

I haven’t gotten this email, hopefully it’s not a bad sign and I just haven’t gotten it yet 😅🤞🏼

Don’t worry. It’s not a bad sign. I applied to this school pretty late because of CASPER, so i probably got this email by random chance. But anyway, the email said: 

“Hello Olga,

Thank you for applying to CUW’s PA program.  I’m emailing to tell you about adjustments to our timeline.  Due to COVID-19, we have changed our interview days from in-person to virtual.  Most of the interviews will be taking place on November 7 with overflow, as needed, on November 14.  Making this change has delayed the notification of invitation to interview.  In the past, we wanted to get the invitations out as soon as possible to allow for time to make travel arrangements.  Since travel arrangements will not be needed this year, we are taking the extra time to concentrate on creating a virtual interview day that allows applicants to get an authentic feel for our program and institution as well as allow you the best opportunity to showcase yourself and skills in an interview over zoom.  We are still in the process of reviewing applications and plan to email invitations around the first of October.  I appreciate your continued patience as we make the necessary adjustments.”

17 minutes ago, AspiringFuturePA2022 said:

Don’t worry. It’s not a bad sign. I applied to this school pretty late because of CASPER, so i probably got this email by random chance. But anyway, the email said: 

“Hello Olga,

Thank you for applying to CUW’s PA program.  I’m emailing to tell you about adjustments to our timeline.  Due to COVID-19, we have changed our interview days from in-person to virtual.  Most of the interviews will be taking place on November 7 with overflow, as needed, on November 14.  Making this change has delayed the notification of invitation to interview.  In the past, we wanted to get the invitations out as soon as possible to allow for time to make travel arrangements.  Since travel arrangements will not be needed this year, we are taking the extra time to concentrate on creating a virtual interview day that allows applicants to get an authentic feel for our program and institution as well as allow you the best opportunity to showcase yourself and skills in an interview over zoom.  We are still in the process of reviewing applications and plan to email invitations around the first of October.  I appreciate your continued patience as we make the necessary adjustments.”

Thank you!! Goodluck! 

• 2 weeks later...