CASPer Exam for PA School

outside of the practice test, there is not much else you can do. Just remember to stay relaxed, I would have a notebook and pen handy to write down your thoughts, and then type as quick as you can, spelling is not graded. Remember to clearly identify the main issue and take a stance, but it is important to provide insight for both sides of the argument. Just be a normal person and you will be fine. Ultimately I think it is a waste of time to make applicants take this test as it does not actually demonstrate anything since people have such a short amount of time to articulate their response. 

• Like 1

On 6/16/2020 at 12:15 PM, PA2be16 said:

I am set to take the CASPer exam soon and I took the practice exam yesterday to get a feel for the format. I feel a little bit better, but I am so nervous. Any helpful advice? I'm taking it this evening.

I wrote down my "go-to" responses just before taking the exam so they were still fresh in my mind. There is a lady on the BeMo YouTube channel that has A LOT of tips on how to respond to the scenarios, which made me feel better about my responses. My answers were kind of repetitive but each question has a different grader so I'm not too concerned about it. I ran out of time on two of my responses and I am a fast typer. I would definitely recommend working on your typing if you are a slow typer..!

Good luck!