Jump to content

US career Institute's Medical Assistant program. Is it accredited in California?

Recommended Posts

First, do you realize you are asking about Medical Assistant on a Physician Assistant site? Do you realize the difference between the two? 
Medical Assistant (MA) is a certification that takes up to one year post high school. Physician Assistant (PA) requires a Master level program requiring about seven years post high school. A PA is a Medical provider with a crappy title who is typically more educated than a Nurse practitioner, but not as much as a physician.  
Doubtful many PA”s on this site are familiar with MA programs unless they happen to have worked as one prior to going on for bachelors or Masters degree.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More