Touro College Manhattan 2020-2021 Admissions

7 hours ago, WittyUsername said:

Has anyone who received an interview invite received an email with more information yet? My interview is scheduled for next Thursday and I haven't obtained any more details yet.

Thanks in advance and good luck everyone!

I received a second email with further instructions today, and my interview is coming up on Monday. Hope this information helps.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, WittyUsername said:

Thank you! How was your interview today? Any last minute advice for those who are interviewing Thursday? 

I thought it went well. I was super nervous but the interviewers try really hard to make you as comfortable as possible. I know it's cliché to say, but just be yourself and try to keep calm.

Edited by Src23
  • Like 1

I had my interview with Touro Manhattan yesterday, and it went SO well! This was the first one out of the three I've had so far where I felt as though the people really wanted to get to know me as a person, and the interview flowed like a regular conversation. We spent a lot of it laughing. Everyone was so incredibly welcoming, and my two interviewers were so nice and funny. No complaints. They said we'll hear back in two weeks, fingers crossed!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Anika said:

I had my interview with Touro Manhattan yesterday, and it went SO well! This was the first one out of the three I've had so far where I felt as though the people really wanted to get to know me as a person, and the interview flowed like a regular conversation. We spent a lot of it laughing. Everyone was so incredibly welcoming, and my two interviewers were so nice and funny. No complaints. They said we'll hear back in two weeks, fingers crossed!

Great to hear 😃 - I've only received two interviews for schools and this one is much much closer to home so its my top choice! Hopefully first interviews are the charm haha

hey everyone! I just decided to apply to the program, as I see it is one of the only BS/MS program. I was going to apply next cycle but realized I have everything I need to apply this cycle.

I could have all my information in by December and the deadline is in January I believe. Would I be at a severe disadvantage applying that late? Is it even worth it at that point?