Milligan College 2020-2021 cycle

Hey everyone! I'm a current PA student at Milligan finishing up the 2nd semester! As a side note, for anyone that has been waitlisted in the first tier- I know the feeling! I was waitlisted in the first tier in last year's cycle, and here I am finishing up 2nd semester of didactic! Off the top of my head, at least 8 out of 26 students in my class were accepted off the waitlist!

I'd be happy to answer questions that anyone has about the program, either in the forum or through a private message. But hang in there- this is the hardest part! You'll get through this!

• Like 3

Hey everyone! I'm a current PA student at Milligan finishing up the 2nd semester! As a side note, for anyone that has been waitlisted in the first tier- I know the feeling! I was waitlisted in the first tier in last year's cycle, and here I am finishing up 2nd semester of didactic! Off the top of my head, at least 8 out of 26 students in my class were accepted off the waitlist!
I'd be happy to answer questions that anyone has about the program, either in the forum or through a private message. But hang in there- this is the hardest part! You'll get through this!

Wow I appreciate you commenting this SO much. Thank you for easing our minds at least a little bit![emoji28]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hey!! I have been curious because I don’t know if they are still conducting interviews or they are done for current cycle 

They stop interviewing at the end of Nov. to my knowledge.