Milligan College 2020-2021 cycle

19 hours ago, Wrightan2 said:

Hi, I think they use more of a traditional 1:1 interview style. Not MMI. When did you submit your app? 

Hey! Thanks for the advice. I submitted my app on 5/26 and received an email confirming my verified app on 5/28. Interview invite on 6/4.

13 hours ago, TaythePA said:

Hey! Thanks for the advice. I submitted my app on 5/26 and received an email confirming my verified app on 5/28. Interview invite on 6/4.

That about when I applied to. Just a few days before. Hadn’t heard anything back yet. Makes me nervous because it is my top school. I hope you do well in your interview!! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/20/2020 at 11:37 PM, Wrightan2 said:

That about when I applied to. Just a few days before. Hadn’t heard anything back yet. Makes me nervous because it is my top school. I hope you do well in your interview!! 

Thank you! Still waiting to here back from them. Not sure if the virtual interview aspect of it is effecting the process

• 2 weeks later...
ahhh me too!! did they take your picture over zoom like they mentioned at the welcome session? Im like getting in my head that they only took a picture of their top candidates or something [emoji53] 

Hahaha no they didnt[emoji23] I actually forgot about that tbh lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Well they didn’t take mine either so maybe it means nothing or maybe we’re in the same boat[emoji23][emoji23]

Let’s hope it means nothing [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. I’ve heard of people hearing back within 1-2 days after the interview..

1 hour ago, gabgab0328 said:

ahhh me too!! did they take your picture over zoom like they mentioned at the welcome session? Im like getting in my head that they only took a picture of their top candidates or something 😕 

They said this morning before the interviews started that they were going to just take a screenshot from the recording of the interview! I was worried about the same thing at first ahah 

• Like 1

I’ve heard that this happens a lot but who knows [emoji854]. I wonder how many ppl are in each of the tiers

Yea I was wondering the same thing. Maybe a good amount are placed on the waiting list till all the rounds of interviews are done[emoji2374]