Prerequisites/Trimester Credits

So I am currently trying to figure out my credits and classes for the applications but I am having a lot of trouble matching courses. My college was a private college that went by trimesters. My classes were 3 credits each and they did not offer general biology. Instead the sequence went Zoology, Cellular Biology, and Botany and they were 3 credits each. So, if a program requires 4 credits of General Biology, does this mean that those three classes will not satisfy the requirement? Will I have to retake the classes somewhere else then? 

Edited by illini96

If a program has a specific biology course or sequence they require for admissions, your courses may not meet those requirements. The best plan is to do some good research on their requirements to find clarification. If none can be found, I’d call/email them.  One of the programs I applied to had a very specific low level language arts class for a requirement, even though I had multiple upper level courses taken, I had to stuff this class into my schedule for them to accept my application.