2020-2021 Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In the Documents section on CASPA what do they mean by this: 

• If you are a permanent resident in the US, please upload a copy of your permanent resident card as a document type "Other." The permanent resident card is required for permanent residents.

Are they wanting us to upload a picture of our Photo ID, birth certificate, passport or what? Thanks!

7 minutes ago, HarperRachel said:

In the Documents section on CASPA what do they mean by this: 

• If you are a permanent resident in the US, please upload a copy of your permanent resident card as a document type "Other." The permanent resident card is required for permanent residents.

Are they wanting us to upload a picture of our Photo ID, birth certificate, passport or what? Thanks!

If I am not mistaken this is for applicants who are from another country and have become citizens of this country

7 minutes ago, mxray said:

If I am not mistaken this is for applicants who are from another country and have become citizens of this country

Ok! I was confused because it states "if you are a permanent resident in the US" and did not know if they were talking about US Citizens or not. But thank you for the clarification!

21 minutes ago, AlyEstes said:

Has anyone heard anything back after submitting?

I emailed them after submitting the supplemental to confirm they received it because they were having issues with the website. They responded to my email, but that is the only communication I have gotten since submitting the supplemental.

On 5/11/2020 at 11:48 AM, mxray said:

Thought I would get a thread started for this application cycle! Good luck to everyone applying this year!!

Hi,

We apologize for not creating a thread earlier but thank you for taking initiative. However, Anna and I (New student co-coordinators) have made an official forum for this cycle, which can be found here: 

All further questions can be answered in that forum. 

Thank you,

Scott Rose

On 5/20/2020 at 7:16 PM, Pastudent90006 said:

Does anyone know How are they holding interviews this year? Online or in person? 

Hi,

As of now with COVID-19, this question remains unanswered. Faculty and administration are reviewing all possible ways to maintain safety. If you have any further questions, Anna and I (New student co-coordinators) have made an official forum for this application cycle, which can be found here: 

Thank you,

Scott Rose, PA-S

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/10/2020 at 12:55 PM, mxray said:

I will give a heads up that when mine went under final review it took the full 3 weeks to hear back, just to give a timeline 😊

Good luck!!!

Hi, when did you submit? I submitted my supplemental on 7/1 and did not receive any emails after the fee payment confirmation.

1 hour ago, eluch15 said:

Hi, when did you submit? I submitted my supplemental on 7/1 and did not receive any emails after the fee payment confirmation.

I submitted my supplemental application on 05/22 and received notice on 06/09 that my application was moving to final review. I received a decision on 06/30. Hope this helps!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
40 minutes ago, squaaatch said:

@CarolineHall20 this is what I got from Ms. Qualls:

They have not. Hopefully, next week! Remember, acceptances will receive a phone call. 

Thank you for your patience, 

Alli Qualls”

45 minutes ago, RissaC said:

@CarolineHall20 I interviewed on the 21st and have not heard anything either ! 

Thank you both for sharing. It sounds promising that they have not yet sent anything out! Good luck to you both! I am looking forward to next week!