any part time PA PROGRAMS OUT THERE?

anyone know of any PA programs that are part time besides Drexel..... im afraid that fulltime might be too intense and i might not be able to hack taking 6 classes per semester, im currently struggling with taking Stat, Bio and Chem at the same time.... i got an A, B, B. so im making a plan B in case i cant manage the work load...thanks guyss.

anyone know of any PA programs that are part time besides Drexel..... im afraid that fulltime might be too intense and i might not be able to hack taking 6 classes per semester, im currently struggling with taking Stat, Bio and Chem at the same time.... i got an A, B, B. so im making a plan B in case i cant manage the work load...thanks guyss.

Remember that while it's 6 classes per semester, some of those classes are ethics and PA practice, etc. It's not like you are taking 6 classes as intense as anatomy per semester! I am not saying those classes are easy... they are not.. but everything is relative!

Remember that while it's 6 classes per semester, some of those classes are ethics and PA practice, etc. It's not like you are taking 6 classes as intense as anatomy per semester! I am not saying those classes are easy... they are not.. but everything is relative!

one of the best decisions I ever made. it allowed me to take 3 courses at a time instead of 6 and work the first 2 yrs. the third yr was the same as the regular 2nd yr.

I felt like I actually learned more than many of my classmates as I actually read 100% of the material and had plenty of time for review.

one of the best decisions I ever made. it allowed me to take 3 courses at a time instead of 6 and work the first 2 yrs. the third yr was the same as the regular 2nd yr.

I felt like I actually learned more than many of my classmates as I actually read 100% of the material and had plenty of time for review.

How many hours per week did you work during the first two years of PA school?

How many hours per week did you work during the first two years of PA school?

Archived