Hmmm..not studying seems to work.....

Took the PANRE...again......

With the recent DHSc, and all of my work in research and policy, it was almost an afterthought....like, "oh yeah, I need to take that this year"......

Did the 3 day CME resources short course in Chicago....studied for a total of 2 hours after.....too f'n busy.....I really, really, really need to learn how to say no....

Scored better than last time......92nd percentile.....

Maybe I shouldn't really study next time too........WTF???? I was really nervous that I f*cked this whole thing up.....I even told my wife..."Well, at least I have my doctorate to fall back on, since I probably failed that"......

The world is crazy.....

With the recent DHSc, and all of my work in research and policy, it was almost an afterthought....like, "oh yeah, I need to take that this year"......

Did the 3 day CME resources short course in Chicago....studied for a total of 2 hours after.....too f'n busy.....I really, really, really need to learn how to say no....

Maybe I shouldn't really study next time too........WTF???? I was really nervous that I f*cked this whole thing up.....I even told my wife..."Well, at least I have my doctorate to fall back on, since I probably failed that"......

The world is crazy.....

The world is crazy.....

The world is crazy.....

BTW, this is not gloating in the least..this is honest friggin surprise...I really, really figured with the almost non existent studying, that I would BOMB this....

Has anyone else had this happen?????? Talk about puzzled??????

The world is crazy.....

BTW, this is not gloating in the least..this is honest friggin surprise...I really, really figured with the almost non existent studying, that I would BOMB this....

The world is crazy.....

I have the same experience. My only prep (and I've worked exclusively in a sub-specialty for 15 years and don't know crap about a lot of things) was reading through the review book once and taking a practice exam.

I have the same experience. My only prep (and I've worked exclusively in a sub-specialty for 15 years and don't know crap about a lot of things) was reading through the review book once and taking a practice exam.

last time I took panre I studied the emory review CD for about an hr total and also achieved my highest score ever.

when I take it again in 2 years I plan on not studying at all. if after almost 30 yrs in em I can't pass a primary care exam then there is a problem.

last time I took panre I studied the emory review CD for about an hr total and also achieved my highest score ever.

when I take it again in 2 years I plan on not studying at all. if after almost 30 yrs in em I can't pass a primary care exam then there is a problem.

Archived