Which medical dictionary do you prefer?

I am starting my PA program this fall, but have medical terminology assignments over the summer. They told us we need to invest in a medical dictionary and left it to our discretion as to which one we should get. Does anyone have any comments or suggestions as to which ones are most helpful? Could be a mute subject as any dictionary is just as helpful as the next, but wasn't sure. Please and thank you with all your suggestions!

I am starting my PA program this fall, but have medical terminology assignments over the summer. They told us we need to invest in a medical dictionary and left it to our discretion as to which one we should get. Does anyone have any comments or suggestions as to which ones are most helpful? Could be a mute subject as any dictionary is just as helpful as the next, but wasn't sure. Please and thank you with all your suggestions!

Our school didn't even suggest a dictionary. They announced a test on med terms and told us not to study. None of us did but the most anal I suppose and we all scored in the 90s with a bunch if 100s IIRC. EASIEST exam in PA school. I guess we didn't need to study b/c we all had a ton of HCEs.

If you have been working in medicine for a couple of years you should not need a med terms course or dictionary....

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk

Archived