So who's applying for incoming 2013 class

Hello everybody!

I am applying for the first time to the MEDEX yakima site. Just like you all, am anxiously waiting for a response from the school. I have only heard that I have met the prereqs. Maybe I missed it through the many posts, but does anyone know how we should be hearing from the school? Via phone call, email or mail? I am checking everything constantly in high hopes but nothing.

Brief bio of myself: Graduated WSU with a BA in psych and sociology, minor nutrition. I currently work at Memorial Hospital Sleep Lab in Yakima where I became a Registered Polysomnography Tech in 2010. Been working for about 5 years in the Sleep lab. I have also been shadowing with many different PAs in different settings.

It seems there is a wide variety of us out there with many different experiences and knowledge that I am sure can only contribute to our growth as students/PAs. I'm glad to hear about all of you and hopefully see you in the interviews and class!

jeff

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got my invite tonight! I'm excited to meet all of you who are coming too! Let's please get together before the interview. I'm flying to Seattle and driving from there, but I'll be in Yakima around dinner time. We can meet and eat. Congrats to everyone who is coming. Send me a PM and I'll start getting a list together of who wants to meet up.

WOO HOO!

David

Archived