All applicants have been called!!

I just spoke to my friend and Kathy Brurns confirmed they have finished calling everybody effective 6PM TODAT. So if you havent been called like me its not going to happen shed your tears like i did all afternoon and move on. This was my second try and i had a pleasant interview yet nothing.

Please for the folks that made it in can you tell losers like me what type of profile you have maybe im doing something wrong. Can any of you post something along these lines.

Medical Experience:

Degree Attained:

Current Career:

Number of times Applied:

Ethnicity:

GPA:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just spoke to my friend and Kathy Brurns confirmed they have finished calling everybody effective 6PM TODAT. So if you havent been called like me its not going to happen shed your tears like i did all afternoon and move on. This was my second try and i had a pleasant interview yet nothing.

Please for the folks that made it in can you tell losers like me what type of profile you have maybe im doing something wrong. Can any of you post something along these lines.

Medical Experience:

Degree Attained:

Current Career:

Number of times Applied:

Ethnicity:

GPA:

Medical Experience:

Degree Attained:

Current Career:

Number of times Applied:

Ethnicity:

GPA:

Medical Experience: 300hr of volunteering in radiation/oncology

Degree Attained: AS, finishing BS in Biology

Current Career: Hospitality

Number of times Applied: 3

Ethnicity: White

GPA: Science 3.83

I don't understand why wasn't I accepted, I meet the criteria and all, got high test score...Very frustrated

I don't understand why wasn't I accepted, I meet the criteria and all, got high test score...Very frustrated

Medical Experience: I put my BS Biology on hold to work as a Phlebotomist for Florida Blood Services for the past 8 months to apply here. I also have a CNA

license that I've had for a few years that I've never used. I have about 370 hours shadowing an Osteopathic PA and over 400 hours volunteering for the Red Cross in Health and Safety.

Degree Attained: AA but I had one semester left to get my BS

Current Career: Phlebotomist for blood donations for 8 months, prior to this I worked for HSN for 4 years.

Number of times Applied: 1st time

Ethnicity: Black Caribbean

GPA: 3.7 overall 3.9 science

How do you know what your test score is? I never got mine and I was always curious.

Medical Experience: I put my BS Biology on hold to work as a Phlebotomist for Florida Blood Services for the past 8 months to apply here. I also have a CNA

license that I've had for a few years that I've never used. I have about 370 hours shadowing an Osteopathic PA and over 400 hours volunteering for the Red Cross in Health and Safety.

Current Career: Phlebotomist for blood donations for 8 months, prior to this I worked for HSN for 4 years.

How do you know what your test score is? I never got mine and I was always curious.

Very Good Im very pleased with people responding please keep posting folks its closure for some of us.

Medical Experience: 300 hours shadowing cardiology and surgical P.A.'s X 2

Degree Attained:Cardiovascular Technician sense 2006. Associates of Science for P.A.

Current Career: Cardiovascular Technician/ CATH LAB TECH worked at 3 different hospitals for the past 5 years

Number of times Applied: 2

Ethnicity: Hispanic White

GPA: Science 3.70

Test score: 88

Very Good Im very pleased with people responding please keep posting folks its closure for some of us.

Degree Attained:Radiologic Technician sense 2006. Associates of Science for P.A.

Current Career: RAD TECH/INTERVENTIONAL TECH worked at 3 different hospitals for the past 5 years

Degree Attained:Cardiovascular Technician sense 2006. Associates of Science for P.A.

Current Career: RAD TECH/INTERVENTIONAL TECH Worked at 3 different hospitals for the past 5 years

Age 42

Medical expirience: I am Microbiologist, Medical assistant, I have an Associates of Science for P.A from MDC. 500 Hours shadowing an Oncologist.

Current Career: I have work for more than 20 years as Office Manager.

Number of times applied: 2

GPA: Science 3.9

Test score: ??? I did not ask in the interview/in the 1st time I got 91.

Age 42

Medical expirience: I am Microbiologist, Medical assistant, I have an Associates of Science for P.A from MDC. 500 Hours shadowing an Oncologist.

Age 42

Good Luck to everyone and don't give up. I was called and feel so fortunate we all know how many of us truly want a spot in this program.

Medical Experience: Extensive Volunteer Work

Degree Attained: Bachelors in Engineering

Current Career: Pre-Pa

Number of times Applied:1

Ethnicity: Hispanic

GPA: 3.9

Test Score: 97

Good Luck to everyone and don't give up. I was called and feel so fortunate we all know how many of us truly want a spot in this program.

I did not make it this year, But will try again next year. Any suggestions on what I can do to be a better applicant?

Even with medical experience I shadowed two PA's and attained 7 letters of recommendation.

Medical Experience: Emergency Room Paramedic six years, two years medical research, Paramedic/EMT clinical Instructor one year, volunteer Firefighter/Paramedic one year.

Degree Attained: A.S Emergency Medicine.

Current Career: Pre-PA

Number of times Applied: 1

GPA: 3.6

Archived