3.38 science GPA.

my science GPA is 3.38, but I have one more semester to go, which I hope can boost my GPA. my overall GPA is 3.8. I have 1,300 PCE hours in the ICU - but I am still working and hoping to reach about 2,500 hours by the time interviews would occur. I am very nervous that my science GPA will set me back and that I will not get in

4 hours ago, AspiringFuturePA2022 said:

my science GPA is 3.38, but I have one more semester to go, which I hope can boost my GPA. my overall GPA is 3.8. I have 1,300 PCE hours in the ICU - but I am still working and hoping to reach about 2,500 hours by the time interviews would occur. I am very nervous that my science GPA will set me back and that I will not get in

My science GPA is about a 3.38 and I have 2 acceptances and 5 waitlists so far this year. Everyone is different and noone can tell you whether you will get in but I did with a 3.38 science GPA and a 3.5 overall GPA.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Alm4034 said:

My science GPA is about a 3.38 and I have 2 acceptances and 5 waitlists so far this year. Everyone is different and noone can tell you whether you will get in but I did with a 3.38 science GPA and a 3.5 overall GPA.

That's amazing, congratulations! I wish you luck in your journey of becoming a PA!

10 hours ago, nichole96 said:

I had a 3.36 sGPA, 3.55 cGPA, and 7 acceptances. Make sure the rest of your application is strong and the sGPA shouldn't hold you back.

Thank you for sharing, that is amazing! 7 acceptances that is so impressive! Do you mind if I ask which schools gave you acceptances? Again, congrats and good luck!

On 1/8/2020 at 12:19 PM, nichole96 said:

I had a 3.36 sGPA, 3.55 cGPA, and 7 acceptances. Make sure the rest of your application is strong and the sGPA shouldn't hold you back.

What did the rest of your application look like?! thats amazing! i have similar stats and was beginning to lose hope since it is so competitive 😞