Why does this school offer a BA where all other schools offer Master's

There are only two or three states that require a MS to practice....individual employer requirements are different. Some may require a certain degree but most just need you certified

PS There are more schools than just one that offer a BS and there are still AS degree and certificate granting programs

not off the top of my head because those arent the ones that i am applying to. I think Howard, RIT and a few still in NY...I would check out the paeaonline.org I think they have a free search that will give you that information .

typically anything can be found with a little research...

• 1 month later...

This school offers a B.S. because of it's affiliation with Penn State. This school is a technical school and Penn State does not allow them to offer anything higher than a Master's, however there is an advanced placement agreement with Nova Southeastern University that allows you to begin their Master's in Health Science degree your final year of the PA program at Penn College. You are allowed to take 2 master's classes per semester and when you graduate you only have 2 classes left for your MS. This satisfies all states that have a Master's degree requirement for PA's to practice.

• 10 months later...
This school offers a B.S. because of it's affiliation with Penn State. This school is a technical school and Penn State does not allow them to offer anything higher than a Master's, however there is an advanced placement agreement with Nova Southeastern University that allows you to begin their Master's in Health Science degree your final year of the PA program at Penn College. You are allowed to take 2 master's classes per semester and when you graduate you only have 2 classes left for your MS. This satisfies all states that have a Master's degree requirement for PA's to practice.
great response i attend here now and this is the gist of the program in a nutshell, thanks for the great insight.....