11/1/19 Seattle interview

The night before is halloween so I don't know if people are interested in still getting together that evening (the U district will probably be crazy) or if the evening of the 30th would be better. Thoughts?

Sydney

PS CONGRATS EVERYONE!! what a huge hurdle we have jumped across. 

Edited by PNWPAapplicant

Hi everyone. I am traveling from Fairbanks, Alaska and would love to meet up to get to know all of you. Meeting at 6 pm on 10/31 works for me as well. If anyone wants to connect through facebook or instagram that would be easiest! My name is Danielle bohan or @daniellebohan on instagram. Congrats everyone and I look forward to meeting you!

19 hours ago, viennad said:

I would love to meet up on 10/31 to meet you all before the interview! Does anyone have any ideas for a restaurant nearby? 

Vienna

I had said the RAM in the U district. I called them and they do not take reservations. I'm happy to still go there early and grab a table as I work nearby or I'm open to other suggestions. Look forward to seeing everyone soon!