11/1/19 Seattle interview

1 hour ago, DanielleBohan said:

I know the admissions team is having their meeting today but I’m curious if they will start making calls today.... Excited and nervous! Phone is on loud lol. 

I think he said the earliest would be today but I don't remember if he specified what time their meeting is. I am carrying my phone with me everywhere though 😄 

• Like 3

On 11/9/2019 at 4:21 PM, gee123 said:

Hi everyone and congrats to those who were just recently accepted! I'm interviewing in 2 weeks for the Seattle campus. Anyone have any last minute tips?! Thank you!

I heard this from everyone I asked.... Be yourself. Let your personality shine. You have already passed on paper. Know the mission through and through. And what helped me get my jitters out was running a couple mock interviews with current PA's. Good luck!! And have fun. 

1 hour ago, bcha26 said:

Hi all, 

I still haven't heard anything back and am admittedly getting antsy. Is anyone else in this boat or does anyone have an idea of how long it may take to hear back? Thank you so much and congrats to those of you that received calls!

Keep an eye out on your mail. I think they are sending out letters to let people know if they are on the waitlist. Stay positive. Either way you were still invited to interview and that is a great achievement in itself! 

• Like 1