Women's Business Casual Outfits for Class

Since getting accepted, i've been thinking on how I should tackle what to wear to class. 

In undergrad, I did not put much thought into what I wore. Since now I am expected to wear business casual, I was wondering what do you guys generally wear?

I was thinking some dresses, dress pants and a nice business casual shirt. How relaxed is your program's business casual dress code?

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/15/2019 at 5:58 PM, BLM8867 said:

My program requires business casual everyday to lectures. You're program should go over a list of "approved business casual outfits" during orientation. That's at least how it went for use. Your mileage may vary.

Yeah they said they would go over everything. Being the planner I am, I wanted to get ahead of the game and shop during holiday sales. 😅

On 9/24/2019 at 3:58 PM, Bubbles said:

Black or gray trousers and a nice blouse/shirt. Occasionally khakis. A lot of the girls in my class wear dresses.  I bought most online at Macy’s and JC Penney’s during sales. 

Yeah I am leaning more towards dresses or skirts. I am so used to dressing for comfort in undergrad I don't see myself wanting to wear anything too restricting.

7 hours ago, Sherbert said:

Calvin Klein  sheath dresses were my go to. A dress was easier for me to manage than finding a matshing blouse and pants. I get mine at Ross or in the sale section at Macy's/Dillards. 

I like that idea! Thanks for the tip! 

And yes you just put on a dress and go!