Pace University’s Pleasantville Campus 2019/2020

• 1 month later...
21 hours ago, sunny7788 said:

I am too! Good luck!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In all the excitement I completely forgot to figure out who you guys were at the interview!  Best of luck and hoping it all went well for you!  To any one else interviewing, having the whole day for multiple interviews and activities, I felt, took a little edge/anxiety off.  They were very personable and made all of us feel at ease and comfortable being ourselves. 

Edited by dleesee

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
After the phone calls earlier this week have you received the official acceptance email? I was told it should’ve come in a couple days but I still have nothing 

Yes, the email came the following day after phone call. You should call the office since it may be an email address error or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Is it too late to apply? I haven't had the greatest luck this cycle and I am so discouraged for even trying any of the January deadlines. I am currently stating at the essay topic and wondering if I should just do it. 

My stats are 

cgpa - 3.41

sgpa - 3.13

4000 hours as a medical scribe/chief scribe for a hematologist 

120 hours shadowing a pa 

152 hours volunteering in the PT department at a rehab