Pace University’s Pleasantville Campus 2019/2020

On 4/11/2020 at 11:49 AM, JamiePAstudent said:

I think they are referring to the file they sent with the essay prompt. There is a space to put your name on there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you please forward me the email with the essay prompt.  I never received it, but I did get the email reminder that it is due tomorrow by noon. My email address is monisuarez@aol.com. Appreciate your help.

Hello,

question: I applied to this school as a Hail Mary, as they extended their application deadline so I said what the hey. However it’s been such ghost silence I honestly forgot I applied here and just got this email today.

1) it wants a temporary pin and I wasn’t given one

2) is this just a rejection? If so, don’t need to bother 

sounds like most people got their interviews via email and have been accepted via email and I have not even gotten an interview invite. Just wondering if anyone who’s gotten a rejection did it look like this? 

674ECE0E-71CC-4750-81BD-3EB1C509317A.jpeg

Edited by Njohnson92

1 hour ago, JamiePAstudent said:

Has anyone received a schedule for the interview tomorrow? I was told yesterday I would be getting a schedule and a link with a password but never received anything. I plan to follow up later but was wondering if anyone heard anything yet. Thanks

I literally came in this forum just to see if anyone had posted about the schedule. I have not received the email yet either with the schedule and zoom link. Glad I’m not alone lol

I literally came in this forum just to see if anyone had posted about the schedule. I have not received the email yet either with the schedule and zoom link. Glad I’m not alone lol

I’m glad I’m not alone too! I just emailed them to follow up so I’ll let you know if I get a response. Hopefully they send it today Id like to know what tomorrow will be like!

I have received an email as well about scheduling for an interview but I haven’t received the follow up email with the interview dates yet. Also if anyone has gone through their interview already can you please chime in with your experience. Thanks 

Edited by PudgePA

2 hours ago, JamiePAstudent said:

I’m glad I’m not alone too! I just emailed them to follow up so I’ll let you know if I get a response. Hopefully they send it today Id like to know what tomorrow will be like!

I have an interview tomorrow as well and have not received the schedule or zoom link. I will post if I receive it. Everyone that is waiting for it, please post when you do as well. Thanks.

Hey everybody good luck on tomorrow’s interview. Would you please mind sharing your experience and the timeline of the virtual interview. Also when and how did you receive your writing prompt. My interview is next week and I haven’t received anything in regards to the schedule or the writing prompt. Please keep me posted and best of luck tomorrow 

18 minutes ago, Deanakay said:

Hey everybody good luck on tomorrow’s interview. Would you please mind sharing your experience and the timeline of the virtual interview. Also when and how did you receive your writing prompt. My interview is next week and I haven’t received anything in regards to the schedule or the writing prompt. Please keep me posted and best of luck tomorrow 

Yeah me too! I was wondering the same, I haven't received the schedule or writing prompt either! Good luck to everyone who is being interviewed tomorrow! 

22 hours ago, Deanakay said:

Hi Deanakay,

The virtual interview actually went really well. First the acting director of the program goes over a power point and talks about the program. Then we have a group activity. And then we break off into our own one-on-one interviews with a faculty member. In between our interviews we just get to hang out in zoom chat with the other applicants and chat. They also had a current class member and a recent graduate in the chat that we were able to ask questions too. It was actually a pretty good experience and went better than I expected. Everyone was really friendly and it seems like an amazing program!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, PALifePlease said:

I also interviewed 4/17 and just got a survey an hour ago from the PA Program; but, still haven't received a decision.  Did anyone else get this survey?  How did the virtual interview on 4/24 go for everyone?

I also received the survey but still have not heard anything back from them. So anxious!!

• 2 weeks later...