Is it too late for rolling admissions schools?

Hi Guys.

I am planning on applying to about 10 schools this cycle and 5 of them are rolling admissions. There was an issue with one of my transcripts not being received by CASPA, so I went ahead and ordered another one this week. The latest the transcript would be in by is July 15 (hopefully it doesn't come to that). However, I am feeling discouraged that I will just be wasting my money, but I am not sure.

I think I have a pretty well-rounded application with 1000 PCE, 150 volunteer hours, good GPA. I would love to get your opinions. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/27/2019 at 8:29 PM, user2917 said:

Hi Guys.

I am planning on applying to about 10 schools this cycle and 5 of them are rolling admissions. There was an issue with one of my transcripts not being received by CASPA, so I went ahead and ordered another one this week. The latest the transcript would be in by is July 15 (hopefully it doesn't come to that). However, I am feeling discouraged that I will just be wasting my money, but I am not sure.

I think I have a pretty well-rounded application with 1000 PCE, 150 volunteer hours, good GPA. I would love to get your opinions. 

I did not apply until around July 5th and almost all schools to which I applied were rolling admissions.  I received many interview invitations and several acceptances, so do not lose hope!! It is worth a try.  Otherwise, you will have to wait until next year and wonder "what if." Good luck!