University of Kentucky 2019-2020 cycle

9 minutes ago, Chadjan said:

I was researching some tuition information and I believe the seat is 155? I could be wrong. I wish the letter was in the mail today! 

Same here! I hope we don’t have to wait “several weeks” like the email said. Hopefully it’s by the end of the week! I’ll post when mine comes in. Don’t wanna miss the deadline lol. 

21 minutes ago, Chadjan said:

I got my email! Did anyone find the fb page? 

I couldn’t find the Facebook page but I’m also a little confused - my letter says to complete the requirements like immunizations and all that, then says “and any additional requirements that were listed in your acceptance letter as a contingency.” If it didn’t mention anything following that, do I not have any additional requirements? My initial acceptance letter just said that more info will follow on requirements...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gokatz said:

I couldn’t find the Facebook page but I’m also a little confused - my letter says to complete the requirements like immunizations and all that, then says “and any additional requirements that were listed in your acceptance letter as a contingency.” If it didn’t mention anything following that, do I not have any additional requirements? My initial acceptance letter just said that more info will follow on requirements...

I would think that would mean any additional transcripts or prerequisite requirements? I don't think there are any other requirements except what's on the castlebranch for us to do. I could be wrong! I wish the fb group would be posted! 

Edited by Chadjan

3 minutes ago, Katrin said:

Are they sending the emails out at different times? I got the original acceptance email but not the formal one you all received.

Maybe they are sending the emails out by campus? I am at the lexington campus. Sorry you haven't gotten your email yet! I'm sure it will come soon. It is also labor day weekend? 

9 hours ago, Chadjan said:

Did you get your email? 

No, but I emailed Julia so I assume she'll get back to me on Tuesday. The original acceptance email said we will be getting documents in the mail to the address we provided on CASPA, not via email. Thanks for asking.

Edited by Katrin
Typo
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...