University of Nevada, Reno 2019-2020 Cycle

Does anyone know how many rounds of interviews this program does?

This is one where I was (still am) really hopeful I would land an interview but I haven't heard anything since sending in my supplemental info. I'm hoping they'll run more interviews through November/December but I haven't heard anything.

Congrats to all those who have been accepted and even those who interviewed!

On 9/24/2019 at 11:12 AM, ferusolan said:

I interviewed on the 13th but have not heard back from the program. No phone call or email yet. Congratulations to those who were accepted! You will all be excellent PAs!

Quick question for you - Did your interview day end on time? I’m scheduled to interview in a few weeks and I see that the interview day goes from 8a-3p. I’m wondering if it would be cutting it too close to book a flight out of Reno at 5p! 

3 hours ago, biancak said:

Quick question for you - Did your interview day end on time? I’m scheduled to interview in a few weeks and I see that the interview day goes from 8a-3p. I’m wondering if it would be cutting it too close to book a flight out of Reno at 5p! 

It ended at 3pm for us. The Reno airport isn't too busy so I think you should be okay!

• Like 1

On 9/27/2019 at 2:43 PM, pajarobobo said:

Does anyone know how many rounds of interviews this program does?

This is one where I was (still am) really hopeful I would land an interview but I haven't heard anything since sending in my supplemental info. I'm hoping they'll run more interviews through November/December but I haven't heard anything.

Congrats to all those who have been accepted and even those who interviewed!

I believe they have 3 rounds with the last one in November. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, MsvicciRD said:

Just a heads up. I just received my denial letter so hopefully those waiting will get your answers soon as well. Good luck all!

Ugh so sorry! Was it a denial after an interview or a denial from your application? If so when did you submit? 

Edited by Delanie

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/26/2019 at 10:19 PM, 1FutureColoradoPA1 said:

I received an offer to interview last Thursday for the 22nd and 23rd of November. I've been accepted at another school so I turned it down. I really hope this helps someone else. Good luck to all 

Congratulations!!!

When did you submit your application and supplemental ?