University of Nevada, Reno 2019-2020 Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/27/2019 at 5:17 PM, Shmakdoz said:

Hey guys. I also applied to UNR. was verified just last week. Anybody heard anything back yet?

Website says interviews don’t start until November. Is this date set in stone or would they possibly do interviews earlier??

I believe they will have some in September and October. 

22 minutes ago, ashley15 said:

Any non-Nevada residents applying? From the information on their website it seems like they heavily favor Nevada residents. Thanks! 

Hi! I have applied and I am a California resident. I only live about 1 hour from the Nevada border. From what it looks like, they heavily favor Nevada residents but about 20 percent are not from there. Fingers crossed!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I am currently not a resident of NV, however, born raised, went to school at UNR, moved away graduated from another school, returned worked for the Renown health system where PAs will have opportunity to get experience, took more classes at UNR for refreshing my pre-reqs then moved away again. Soooo we will see if I have preference pmts. I have no clue

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Benjie said:

@Delanie I finished it about a week or so after initially submitting, which was the beginning of June.

Did you ever get an email after the invitation to the second application saying they received the secondary? I got the email saying to do it and once I did it I haven’t heard anything since. I completely the secondary around the same time.