BCP is lower than 3.0 but science GPA is above 3.0

Hey guys, 

So I am interested in my state program and they require a science GPA of 3.0 and I read on an older thread from the school i'm interested in that a person didn't qualify because their BCP gpa was lower than 3.0 but their science GPA was above that. I calculated my BCP GPA on an excel sheet I found online through CASPA and I am below a 3.0...does this mean that once I submit CASPA and my BCP GPA is calculate my application is void. Since it doesn't meet that schools requirement they may not get to see the rest of my application at all? I think I have so quality things as well as a Master's in Science with a 3.5 GPA and this is THE school I want to go too. I am kinda nervous as to what to do....

Hey guys, 

So I am interested in my state program and they require a science GPA of 3.0 and I read on an older thread from the school i'm interested in that a person didn't qualify because their BCP gpa was lower than 3.0 but their science GPA was above that. I calculated my BCP GPA on an excel sheet I found online through CASPA and I am below a 3.0...does this mean that once I submit CASPA and my BCP GPA is calculate my application is void. Since it doesn't meet that schools requirement they may not get to see the rest of my application at all? I think I have so quality things as well as a Master's in Science with a 3.5 GPA and this is THE school I want to go too. I am kinda nervous as to what to do....

Your GPA is cut a number of ways, including the total from all of your education. Apply and try not to obsess about all the ways you might not be chosen.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 1 year later...
On 5/17/2019 at 4:46 PM, AmbitiousPA2B said:

Hey guys, 

How much importance does the BCP GPA carry?