Associate's degree plus bachelor's pass/fail

I was hoping someone could give me some input about a bachelor's degree from WGU (offers self paced classes that are pass/fail. Fully accredited.). I have an associate's degree from a community college. I know I will have to take prerequisite science courses and labs at a university. However, I was contemplating getting a bachelor's degree from WGU in the meantime (mainly because the self paced classes can be completed very quickly). 

As mentioned above, WGU's classes are pass/fail, so CASPA would not use them to figure the GPA's.  I don't know how a PA school would look at this though. Would it be a negative? 

If I were you I would contact a few programs you're interested in and ask them. However, generally the "quickest" and "easiest" routes tend to make you less competitive for a reason. I'm not saying this definitely would, but it kind of appears that way. Hopefully someone who has encountered this can speak more directly.

That's a little risky for PA school honestly. I feel like it would hinder your chances. Other applicants will have solid letter grades, and you will only have a pass. The PA schools will think "what if they have a 'pass' in all their classes but actually earned Cs?" Definitely ask the schools you plan on applying to what they think and how it would look to the admissions committee. I personally would not do it

Personally I would never take pass/fail for prerequisites. If they are accepted, there is ambiguity in how well you did in the class as Potatolife eluded to.  I doubt many, if any, schools will accept pass fail for prerequisites as that grading scale doesn't show your abilities.  Would hard avoid.

Archived