I’m confused to what I want to do.

I’m inbetween wanting to do quite a few things at the moment. So I’ve done research a week or so ago, and I’ve decided I want to get into PA school, I heard that it’s hard to get into in particular if you don’t have the best grades. At the moment I’m building up my gpa again from earlier semesters. While doing research on sites, from what I’ve seen, it’s easier to get accepted when you are working in health related jobs. What is the best path to becoming a PA or at least getting accepted.

Paramedic, respiratory therapist, emt, er tech, scribe , cna, accelerated bachelor's in nursing so you can work 3 days a week and retake other classes to up your gpa all while making money increasing skills while you apply and get into PA school.  It also opens up doors to apply to NP school , or entry level msn to NP  from your ba/bs. 

So much information on this forum and via google.  You have a LOT of work to do and a lot to learn about the process.  Do more research, answers are out there.  

A week of research (and the questions you're asking) show that you may not have a strong grasp of what it takes to get in or to be a PA.

3 hours ago, jmainejj said:

I’m inbetween wanting to do quite a few things at the moment. So I’ve done research a week or so ago, and I’ve decided I want to get into PA school, I heard that it’s hard to get into in particular if you don’t have the best grades. At the moment I’m building up my gpa again from earlier semesters. While doing research on sites, from what I’ve seen, it’s easier to get accepted when you are working in health related jobs. What is the best path to becoming a PA or at least getting accepted.

Not sure what you've done for research but spending a couple of days shadowing a PA or two would give you more insight than weeks of thinking about it.

Archived