Primary Care PA's in South FL

Hi all,

I am currently looking for a Primary Care/Family Medicine Physician Assistant in South Florida who would be open to me completing some shadowing hours. Ultimately I am looking for someone who would be willing to teach me in conjunction with the University of North Dakota PA program. I have been a Paramedic for 7 years and am looking to apply this upcoming cycle. If anyone is willing or has any contacts who come to mind I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you!

4 hours ago, ventana said:

That part of the country is horrid for pay.  I would never ever move there.  

Overall it's pretty bad but I went to school in South Florida and from my friends who I kept in contact with some did find good paying jobs. It's just hard to find. Plus cost of living is pretty moderate (relatively low housing costs and no state income tax) when you consider you're living in such a beautiful place. Plus he didn't say he was gonna move there, just that he was looking to shadow someone there.

Archived