Need some reassurance about PANCE

I just took the PANCE and am freaking out a little. The main reason I am freaking out is because I have no idea how many questions you need to get right to pass or even what the general ballpark of correct responses needs to be. Does anyone have a rough estimate? 

When taking it I had 115 questions that I was certain on and 185 that I flagged. Of the ones I flagged I was almost sure on about 1/3 of them, another 1/3 of them I wasn't sure but was at least able to narrow down the answer choices before guessing, and 1/3 of them I flat out guessed on. Assuming I got about half of the ones I flagged correct, that would put me at about 207/300. Do y'all think that's enough to pass or does that seem low? How does that compare to how you felt? I hate the lack of transparency in the scoring system... 

I don't know about how many questions you need to get right in order to pass. I do know that 95% of people pass it on the first try. Statistically you passed. If you did fine throughout schooling and passed EORs you should have nothing to worry about. Just wait until next Thursday when scores are released to get anxious. Congratulations on graduating!

There is no set # needed correct to pass.  Likewise when they give you your score they don't tell you how many you got correct - just % for each topic category.  Like EMEDPA said, though, some are 'test' questions that don't count so it's impossible to know how many actual questions per category there were.

Enjoy the holidays and try not to think too much about it.  Don't go looking up answers, you'll just stress yourself out.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/17/2018 at 10:24 PM, mtop4567 said:

I took the exam this morning and very anxious about my score. I tagged over 80-90 questions and found out I already got 20 of those incorrect. I failed the PANCE the first time by 1 point. I am worried I may have failed again. How did everyone else feel about the test? 

how'd you do in the end?

Archived