Seattle MEDEX Nov 1 2018 interview

Guest NevadaKatie

Guest NevadaKatie

Hey everyone,

It was great to meet so many amazing, skilled people at the interview yesterday!  I was wondering if anyone wanted to keep in touch after the interviews?  It’s always good to network, right?  Anyway, hit me up if anyone wants to talk about anything PA related or not.  I wish everyone the best of luck in all your interviews and future PA endeavors!  

My email is: klmauldin@gmail.com 

Katie Mauldin

Guest NevadaKatie

I did, and I got accepted.  But I also got accepted to UNR,  where I currently live in Reno.  I wanted to go to Washington, but my parents are my only real form of help and support, and they said if I leave Nevada I won’t have any degree of assistance if I go out of state.  And it’s a rather large undertaking to do in seven months.  So sadly, I’m withdrawing tomorrow.  I’m still going to become a PA, but I’m going to have to take a different path to get there.  But the good news is someone else who is amazing will get to take my spot.  Anyway, I hope everyone else here gets in and never stops trying till you do!  Please keep in touch.  I am eager to see where everyone ends up working as PA’s.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest NevadaKatie

My advice is just be genuine and be yourself.  Know about the PA profession going into it.  Be able to think on your feet.  Wear a suit/professional attire.  And mostly, try to relax even though it's always a stressful feeling.  Just be true to yourself and you'll be fine.  Good luck!

Archived