All schools use a ranked waiting list, a majority just don’t release your wait list number. Typically the school will accept 100% of the seat capacity, then once people decide to attend other schools and drop their acceptance, the school goes down the waitlist. Even if in theory you are not say like the top 10 on the wait list, the top 10 could of accepted positions elsewhere and your number could be called. Sorry I don’t have specifics for your school but this is generally the case across the board.

3 minutes ago, Hopeful2018 said:

All schools use a ranked waiting list, a majority just don’t release your wait list number. Typically the school will accept 100% of the seat capacity, then once people decide to attend other schools and drop their acceptance, the school goes down the waitlist. Even if in theory you are not say like the top 10 on the wait list, the top 10 could of accepted positions elsewhere and your number could be called. Sorry I don’t have specifics for your school but this is generally the case across the board.

Thank you so much! I appreciate the feedback! ? 

On 10/24/2018 at 6:00 PM, CASPAthefriendlyghost said:

Hello everyone!

I was wondering if anyone knows how the waiting list works for Thomas Jefferson University- New Jersey Campus? I found out I was waitlisted and they told me they use a ranking process. Does anyone know about that? Thanks!

When I interviewed, they told us that the waitlist would work exactly as @Hopeful2018 states. Brooke did say that you will be informed of your rank once all students have interviewed. Since its rolling admissions, your rank will change depending on other student's interview success so until everyone has interviewed, your rank can not be concluded. Ranks are made by combining your general application score with your interview score. Hope that provides a little more insight! Good luck!

21 hours ago, pk325 said:

When I interviewed, they told us that the waitlist would work exactly as @Hopeful2018 states. Brooke did say that you will be informed of your rank once all students have interviewed. Since its rolling admissions, your rank will change depending on other student's interview success so until everyone has interviewed, your rank can not be concluded. Ranks are made by combining your general application score with your interview score. Hope that provides a little more insight! Good luck!

Thank you!! More waiting I guess lol. Hopefully I will hear some good news within the next few months! ??

Archived