Attrition rate

Recently at my first interview, I learned the importance of knowing a school attrition rate. I started doing some research and found that the majority of school don't even have their attrition rate located on their website. Beside asking at the interview is there any websites that outline each school attrition rate for each year??

You might be able to back into it if you can’t find it posted. All schools are supposed to post the percentage of students passing the PANCE on their first go and overall. At least some of them give numbers of students. If you know how many seats they have in gheir program, you can figure out their attrition rate.

Attrition is anything from flunking out to being caught cheating, or dropping out to go to med school.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This was recently asked elsewhere - the consensus is that no, there is no location to find this information.

Frankly schools probably don't want you to know (if it's bad).  But you should absolutely ask at interviews and don't be afraid to do so.  

Like UGoLong said, students can leave for a variety of reasons.  I'd rather ask in an interview to get a better sense of WHY they are leaving.  If the school has a harsh policy on grades and doesn't support students I'd be more wary of that than students who had personal issues or change of heart and left of their own volition.

Archived