2018-2019 CASPA Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, sp1996 said:

Do you guys know how to set up our OU e-mail? In the e-mail from Brea today she said that the instructions would be in our acceptance letter, but I had nothing about setting up e-mail in mine 😅

You should have received an email from servicedesk@ouhsc.edu as well as from secureemail@ouhsc.edu. Mine came Jan 15 with instructions for setting up the OUHSC email. Email title was: Welcome from OUHSC Information Technology – important account information (Note: this was separate from the acceptance email from apps.ouhsc.edu)

I'd reach out to Brea or that servicedesk email if you didn't receive the email with setup instructions 

Edited by AK1995

Hey everyone! I'm going to be part of your class too. I am actually returning from the class of 2020. I can make a Facebook group today so we can all get in touch. Feel free to message me with any questions. I am looking forward to meeting you all!

Update: Look for "OU Tulsa PA Class 2021" on facebook so I can add you all to the group

Update 2: Facebook is having technical difficulties today (check the news), so there may be a little delay in getting everyone added.

Edited by Colorado2018
Updated information
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 11/12/2018 at 8:25 AM, luvquyn said:

Hello everyone! I understand that the OU-OKC and OU-Tulsa are different applications, but do they send out different interview invitations as well?

Yes, they sent out different interview invitations. I think they try to coordinate so OKC is a day or two ahead of Tulsa for those who get interviews at both.